ACM executive chairman Antony Catalano has rounded off the standalone company's first six months with a raft of high-profile appointments.
• Robert Whitehead, former Fairfax editor, publishing and marketing director - and currently a director of Shepparton News publisher McPherson Media - to strategy and transformation role;
• Tony Kendall, former chief revenue officer of HT&E - following sales leadership roles at News and Bauer Media - to a similar position with Australian Community Media;
• Nick Chan, former chief executive of Bauer Media (and previously Pacific Magazines);
• Paul Tyrell, ex commercial strategy director at Domain, to oversee trade and consumer marketing;
• Anna Hosking, former News Corp Australia group sales director to ACM Victorian commercial director.
Catalano says the appointments will help position ACM as a "total advertising solution" for clients while strengthening its editorial offering to "better engage readers".
A "fantastic and transformative" first six months have seen sales and editorial teams restructured, merging with the Bendigo Weekly, reestablishment of the Canberra Times parliamentary bureau, launch of a new travel magazine, and an investment in Prime TV.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: