Media executives from 24 countries converge on Bali, Indonesia, in less than a fortnight for this year’s Publish Asia conference series, expo and other events.
Concurrent and interlocking conferences for chief executives, editors, advertising and production chiefs provide the opportunity to learn and network. The event takes place from April 10-12.
At the CEO conference, CEOs from Fairfax, Kompas Gramedia, Jawa Pos, ABP, Sport360 and other media companies from across Asia Pacific and the Middle-East will present their achievements, vision and growth strategy.
At the Newsroom Summit, editors from the Toronto Star, Metro international, Al Jazirah, Post Publishing and the Telegraph discuss hot topics such as online video, newsroom integration, audience building and journalism ethics.
Speakers from Stampen, Google, Times of India or JWT will present at the Advertising Summit, sharing new ideas and proven concepts for improving news media advertising revenues in print as well as on new digital and mobile platforms.
The Printing Summit will feature case studies on press retrofit, automated plate change, digital printing or lean production techniques from media companies such as DC Thomson, Singapore Press Holdings and Utusan.
The programme also includes learning workshops on online video, tablet publishing, cross-media advertising, publishing on multimedia platforms and implementing ISO printing standards.
- Jack Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, Metro Media, Fairfax Media, Australia
- Michael Cooke, Editor-in-chief, The Toronto Star, Canada
- Azrul Ananda, Director, Jawa Pos, Indonesia
- Sergio Salvador, Head of Strategic Partnership SEA, Google, Singapore
- Henrik Johansson, Head of Business Development, Metro International
- Dipankar Das Purkayastha, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, ABP, India
- Ross Dunkley, Chief Executive Officer, Myanmar Times & Phnom Penh Post
- Pelle Mattison, CEO, Stampen Media Partner, Sweden
- Dean du Toit, Commercial Press & Project Manager, Al Jazirah, Saudi Arabia
- Agung Adiprasetyo, Chief Executive Officer, Kompas Gramedia, Indonesia
- Pichai Chuensuksawadi, Editor-in-chief, Post Publishing, Bangkok
- Rahul Kansal, Chief Marketing Officer, The Times of India, India
- Michael Chalhoub, Founder and CEO, Sport360, Dubai
- Cliff Buddle, Special Projects Editor, The South China Morning Post, Hong Kong
- Lulut Asmoro, President, JWT, Indonesia
- Roh Sung-hwan, Director for Media Industry Department, Korean Press Foundation, Korea
- Robin Hu, Senior Executive VP, Chinese Newspapers & Newspaper Services, SPH, Singapore
More details from the website